Sunday 23 October 2016

GUIDE FOR A NEW WEEK












It's funny how i have made this an habit, at the beginning of a new week, i write down a list of things i need to hold on to in order to make the week a fulfilling one. And it happens that this week unlike some others, i have no idea of how to go about it. So it's my decision to pray for God to guide me through it, and i will trust him to do that, i will act in love because love is all we need to make the world we live in a better place. I will research and learn something new,because it will bring solution to a problem. And i will smile,you know why? I look damn pretty when i smile. If you are just like me who don't have plans for this week, you just might need these steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment on this blog is appreciated.